Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my Minnesota Vikings blog. My name is Jason Hannah, and I've been a Vikings fan for a long time. I'm 29 years old, but I have definite memories of watching Wade Wilson lead the Vikings through the playoffs and being only 1 caught pass away from playing the Broncos in the Super Bowl. I also have some memories (although not quite as clear) of watching Tommy Kramer play. I've loved the Vikings for a long time, and I like to talk about them, so I thought I'd start a blog. My goal is to post AT LEAST twice a week, but I think most of the time I'll be able to post more often than that. Obviously once the season starts this blog will become a little more interesting, as well.

So, that's it for the introductions. Let's see where this thing takes us!

No comments: