Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm getting impatient

This is the roughest time of the year for football fans, I think. There's just NOTHING going on to read about, and it's driving me nuts.

The news articles that do keep popping up in my RSS feeds are about how coaches are pleased with the progress of Jackson (which I'm happy to hear, but I can only read it so many times) and news about McKinnie.

I'll admit, the McKinnie thing worries me a bit. Even though I'm one of those who have confidence that Tarvaris is going to play much better this year, the Vikings are still going to rely heavily on the run. I mean, wouldn't you if you had Chester Taylor as your BACKUP?!?!? Taylor and AD are going to be the heart of the team, no doubt. Because of that, we could really use McKinnie to be next to Hutch for all 16 games, and I'm guessing that isn't too likely. He's a second time offender. I'm not sure how many games he'll have to miss if he's suspended. Anyone know?

No comments: